12/25/2007

My Christmas wish

As I was day dreaming. And this is Christmas, a time for giving and charity, then I started to imagine what I would do if I am given a $1m increment for the rest of my life! Would it be too much or too generous for me to donate my first $1m increment to the unfortunate? Afterall I still stand to gain that extra $1m for a life time. And especially so when I may be doing nothing useful or productive. I am only dreaming of becoming a generous man with other people's money. Still more generous than taking other people's money and not giving a little away.

1 comment:

Ⓜatilah $ingapura⚠️ said...

My word, aren't we being extremely judgmental?

There is no "glory" in giving away money. According to my towkay mentor:

"It is easy to give what! If you have money, you just give it away...what's so hard??"

And if you want to help by giving it away, give your own shit away.

Whether someone gives "other peoples money" away is really not your business, and you can't do anything about it anyway.