6/02/2015

Redbean Soup in the process of printing



                Redbean Soup
               
Tonic for the soul




This is a collection of essays and satires posted in http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg by Chua Chin Leng aka Redbean


 


My book is off to the printer. It would be just about 200 pages but only managed to squeeze in 54 articles. I thought I could put in 100 articles but with an intro appetiser to each article to bring it into context, it is the best I could do.

Think should be able to get it out before end of this month. Waiting for confirmation from printer on date of delivery.

Thanks folks for the encouragement.

Redbean

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK U Sir for the effort!

Virgo 49 said...

Wah, will outsell LKY, GY the Chancellor of Alamak U best sellers.

And also what other worshippers of the PAP write in their outdated biographies.

Anonymous said...

"Tonic for the soul" sells better.
Though I still think "tonic for the daft" is more accurate.

Anonymous said...

That was my first choice. But it may not be appropriate for a book : )